Monday 26 May 2014

Week Twenty One

Another week has whizzed by, here are the highlights:

I was so pleased I had my phone to hand when I turned round and saw Alfie snuggled up with one of his babies :)
On Tuesday me and Sarah went off to the theatre to watch Grumpy Old Women, it was so funny and a really great evening.
The sun put in an appearance on most days :)
I cast on something new, a cardigan for my niece Alice.
I caught my stalker outside my office door :)
We had the most amazing thunder storm but 10 minutes later the sky looked like this:
Dirty pudding :)
Choosing tea again on Friday, it really gets us in the mood for the weekend.
We watched the last episode of Gogglebox, I swear these two think they're actually on the program as they have to sit in their certain seats each week!
I did a quick bit of scrapping and made this layout for my sister for her birthday.
Sunday evening was gorgeous and it was made even better by knowing that the next day was a Bank Holiday and I wouldn't have to go to work the next day :)
All in all it was a lovely week and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

8 comments:

Sian said...

I hope this week's a good one for you.

I saw that last episode of Gogglebox - first time I'd watched it and now I'm sorry I didn't discover it earlier

Sandra said...

I'm going to have to be more cunning in my stalking LOL.

Looks like another good week for you. And you're getting on so well with your WIP projects .. well done for starting the FB page. Its inspired a lot of people

My not so simple life said...

Looks like a nice week, love that layout :)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I like the idea of your choosing tea. Have never watched Gogglebox. As Sandra says, you are doing really well with the WIPs. Me? Not so much!

alexa said...

You have such a lot packed into this week, and those buns are seriously mouthwatering :). The fresh bright colours in your page are very cheering here on a rainy and grey day. No blue sky like the one in your super photo.

Susanne said...

What a lovely catch-up. I like it when the sun pops back out after a hard rain too.

Becky said...

Gosh you got a lot done! Lovely layout, hope your sister like it :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely to see one of your layouts again!!