Monday 2 June 2014

Week Twenty Two

Another week has passed and now here we are in June!  These are the highlights of my week:

Maddie had been really poorly over the weekend, she's hardly ever ill and that makes her a bad patient!  Luckily she felt a lot better on Monday!
On Tuesday I had a lovely surprise when a case of wine turned up for me at work from a happy client :)
On Wednesday Maddie's friend came out at 10pm on a cold and wet evening to deliver these homemade cinnamon swirls, she has some lovely friends :)
Maddie gave Alfie an empty bottle but the big lemon didn't know what to do with it so just sat for ages holding it in his mouth :)
And then he jumped up on the sofa to give her a cuddle :)
Another weight loss, another dirty pudding :)
We had a French market in the Market Square outside my office, it was so expensive though so no treats for me :(
Trying to get a nice picture of us together is impossible!
My 4 year old niece made this for me and said the picture on the top was me when I had Maddie in my tummy :)
Saturday was a special day which included a trip to The Fluff-a-Torium in Dorking:
If you like wool and felt then it's the shop for you!
And here's the little haul I got, can't wait to make some socks from that wool!
There is also a great quilt shop in Dorking and it would have been rude not to have made a little purchase there too :)
Then the highlight of the day, afternoon tea at Gorgeous Gerties to celebrate a friend's special birthday.
It was amazing.
And with all of the crop girls there it was very loud!
Sunday was a glorious day so I spent most of it in the garden.  I was knitting and reading while Alfie was having a great time playing with his toys and chasing bees!
By the end of the day he was exhausted!
So another great week has passed and I'm hoping this one will be just as good, especially as I'm planning a trip to the seaside at the weekend :)

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I must admit Dorking does have the perfect shops, doesn't it.

As always, I love these looks at your week.

Sian said...

Is the Dolls House shop still there? Years ago I used to buy a dolls house magazine and I would see the adverts for the shops and dream about visiting them. That one stuck in my mind because I always thought Dorking was such a nice name!

Susanne said...

I enjoyed the snapshots and captions. But laughed out loud over the happy "ones"!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Looks like another great week for you. Can't wait to see some of that lovely fabric popping up in Friendship Quilt blocks.