Wednesday 26 November 2014

Eating Out - Starz

Back in the summer me and Paul had a date night at a great restaurant called Starz Diner.

We really fancied an American style diner and found this place on the Charminster Road in Bournemouth.
It was a really lovely meal and so well presented:
Paul went for a King Burger and never in a million years did he think it would be this big!
I don't even know how he managed to get his chops round it!
But he did manage and he very nearly cleared his plate :)
And as I took these pictures I already knew what title I would use on the layout I'd end up doing :)
So if you're ever down that way then I can definitely recommend Starz Diner for good, value for money food.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

King size is right! I love the little fryer baskets of chips.

Lou said...

haha! super page. i've used this title on a page before x

Becky said...

Great layout! Food looked yummy!

Sandra said...

Boy oh boy now that's what I call a burger