Monday 24 November 2014

Week Forty Seven

Whooshhhh, that week went quickly, here are the highlights;

Maddie hard at work before she had the rest of the week off sick, thankfully she's feeling much better now:
It was time to get some candles lit, this was a Yankee Candle with a Christmas scent :)
A free praline latte? Don't mind if I do :)
There was an amazing sunset, it was like the sky was on fire!
I spent a lovely lunch date with my Kindle and an eggnog latte :)
My stalker turned up but this time I managed to take a secret snap of her :)
The Ferris Wheel arrived in town for the Christmas light switch:
Mmmmm, dirty pudding, I really need to start laying off these though!
We had an Italian market in town on Friday, it was freezing, damp and cold and I did feel a bit sorry for the traders.
Bingo night with no winnings :(
Family cuddle time :)
I finally got my hot chocolate mug out :)
I got last week's pictures in my Project Life album:
And I am loving being up to date, I might even do Journal Your Christmas this year now I have the time (I didn't do it last year because I was so behind with Project Life):
It was my mum's birthday so I popped over to see her and saw my sister, Jessica, and her lovely daughter, Alice.  Alice was feeling poorly and didn't want her picture taken :(
Obviously I had plenty of cuddles with this lovely boy :)
And now here we are staring the LAST week of November!

I hope you have a good week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

8 comments:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

all weeks with cake and cuddles from lovely doggies are to be considered the best weeks ever!

Sian said...

I hope you have a good week too. This time next week we'll be in December: kind of scary, kind of exciting.

There's some really nice stuff in your round up this week :)

Jackie Pocock said...

Love the photo of your stalker, she was completely oblivious. I'm trying to catch up on Project Life so I can do a December album too, almost there.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

A packed week as always. I'm trying to ignore the fact that next week we'll be in December!

yvette said...

sounds like a busy week! glad maddie is feeling better.

Sandra said...

I still think that man must have thought I was nuts at how loud I laughed when you sent me the photo lol.

A good week was had by the looks of things and well done on your PL album x

Becky said...

Looks like a good week. Glad Maddie's is feeling better.

Susanne said...

I enjoyed hearing about all the going-ons there - have a great week.