Thursday 30 April 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket Week Seventeen

It is amazing how quickly the weeks goes when you're working on a daily project throughout the year! Here are the colours added to my blanket this week:

Day 113 - Spring Green, I had a good day and a weight loss :)
Day 114 - Aster, a great day, Nandos for lunch and a family meet up in the evening :)
Day 115 - Magenta, another great day, lunch with a friend, BBQ with the family and bingo :)
Day 116 - Silver, a cold, rainy day :(
Day 117 - Pomegranate, a good day and I was feeling happy :)
Day 118 - Lipstick, cinema night with my girl to see Avengers :)
Day 119 - Sherbet, a wet and cold day but a sunny evening and a nice walk :)
The monster is getting harder to photo the bigger it gets but I'm still loving it :)
I can look at certain squares and know how I was feeling and I can remember exactly which one was my starting square.

I've decided to buy a few more colours to add to my stash and to mix things up a bit.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Can you imagine how huge it's going to be at the end of the year! It's fabulous Jo