Friday 24 February 2017

Hungry?

Today's post is short and not so sweet.  I'd even go so far as to say it's a little bit harsh, but sometimes that's just the way it has to be.

Ever wondered if you're hungry or just bored? Gone to the kitchen in search of food and found nothing that takes your fancy?  Felt absolutely starving but just don't fancy a piece of fruit?

I used to do it all the time, I'd look at the fruit and it just wouldn't appeal, I'd want something more.
Now I say to myself "would a starving child in Africa turn it's nose up at a bowl of boring rice?"

NO of course they wouldn't!

So if I'm turning my nose up at an apple then I'm not really starving I'm just bored and instead of looking in the kitchen for something to eat it's time to look somewhere else for something to do!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

yvette said...

A good reminder Jo, just what I need to tell myself at the moment.

Sian said...

You make a very good point.