Friday 23 April 2010

Cybercrop Weekend

I have really been looking forward to the cybercrop over at UKScrappers and can't believe that I've also been invited to three BBQs, a Cockney Night and to visit a friend who's down from up north!  I'm never usually such a social butterfly but, while the weather's nice, I think I'm going to go out and do as much as I can.  That doesn't mean I won't be getting on with classes and challenges though, it just means I'll have to cut out sleep and make it up during work hours next week :o)

Here's a layout I threw together of my niece and Mads.  They look so alike, act so alike and can sulk and strop so alike too!
I very nearly had "Not Sisters" as the title. They are certainly both so beautiful and I managed to get some great photos of them having a fit of giggles last night, can't wait to scrap them.

Used my new Martha Stewart round the page ring punch, I really love her punches.

The papers are from the Sarah's Cards March kits, the papers weren't what I'd normally go for but I love the layouts I've done with them.

Right, cybercrop is kicking off right now so I'm off to see what the first class is.......Maddie if you read this then just be warned......don't hold your breath for dinner! he he he x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Fabulous Jo, really fabulous. I love the "something I just threw together" comment LOL ... show off :P