Wednesday 7 April 2010

More Rain.......Like we really need it!

What a difference a day makes, another wet day today just in case we were starting to forget what it's like!

I have a bit of a headache today and here's why





They are digging up the road outside my office and have been for a couple of weeks now. Only another eight weeks to go and it's no fun I can tell you! A weird thing I noticed was that now, sitting at my desk, I can feel the vibrations of the trains that go by (I work right next to a railway station) and I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the massive holes they've been digging. I just hope it doesn't all collapse and leave me sitting amongst a pile of rubble.

Alfie didn't get to go to the park today and that's probably a good thing because he destroyed his ball yesterday




It's flat as a pancake now so I need to invest in a new one, unless he should happen to come across an abandoned one in the park, which is usually the case. I think that's because most dog owners don't trek for miles to collect a ball because their dogs won't fetch them......I walk miles because I'm as mad as my dog LOL

Footie's on tonight so I shall enjoy a soak in the bath with my Julie Walters book, she is SO funny. x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sandra said...

oohhh get you, posted from you iPhone LOL. I have to laugh at how Alfie gets his toys. That's not very different as to how Eddie gets his too ... only he has the foxes to thank that keep stealing toys from children and other dogs in other gardens and then drop them in his LOL