Monday 26 April 2010

A New Week but Same Ole Rubbish!

Just a quick post as I dash out of the door to win my fortune at bingo....yeah right!

I didn't enjoy the cybercrop as much as I wanted to because I was so ill, I did manage to get a few layouts done and earn a few points to help my team come second though so it wasn't all bad.  I also, while battling with a headache from hell, managed to get the grass cut but at least Mum invited us over for a lovely roast dinner so I didn't have to cook.

I did this layout a few weeks ago but forgot to take some pictures of it, I can't believe I forgot because it's one of my favourites.  Maddie looking like Pocahontas, it is my most favourite picture of her, I think she looks so beautiful and so happy.  The only trouble is that it was taken using a mobile phone so it doesn't print very well, never mind, that wasn't going to stop me scrapping it:
My heart skips a beat everytime I look at this, how soppy am I?!?!

It's one of the few pictures I have of her without her glasses on.

And I just love the flowers on it.

Gotta go, I can hear the balls warming up and it'll soon be time for eyes down.  I'll let you know just how much I didn't win! :o) x

2 comments:

Sandra said...

what a gorgeous photo - she has your smile, gosh she looks so much like you :) Really love this layout

yvette said...

It is a lovely LO Jo, I love the colours you have used and how you put it together, Maddie is so pretty, she looks like you.