Sunday 25 July 2010

Another Great Weekend

The weekend started early for me which was great.  Went to a crop on Thursday night and actually managed to get a layout done!
My nephews, they might be brothers but they're like chalk and cheese!

Friday we were  up and out early for our visit to The Tower of London.  Maddie was her usual happy self!

It was a lovely day but a lot of stairs to climb.

In the evening it was over to Mum's to see the birthday boy celebrate becoming one year old.

He was a bit more interested in watching all the other kids blow out his candle.

Such a cutie and I have never seen a baby smile so much.

Yesterday I took Jess to have her stitches out and then, after enjoying lunch with her and Mum, I came home and did some scrapping.  This is my take on the weekly challenge over at UKScrappers.  We had to make the background paper, I used stamps for this.  We had to emboss so I made the little frame, we also had to use a stamp so I popped one in the frame.  The doily is my lace element of the challenge and finally summer colours:

When I go out with Clare we always like to find somewhere to have a cream tea, hence the title:


I've done all of my housework and boring jobs and now I'm hoping to spend the rest of the day scrapping.  Hope everyone has been having a great weekend xx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Jo, such gorgeous layouts, and it really does sound like you had a fun weekend.

yvette said...

Lovely layout Jo, and what a lovely sweet baby boy, isn't he gorgeous. Glad you all had a lovely weekend.