Monday 2 February 2015

Week Five

Time is a flying and here we are in February already!  Here are the highlights of the last week in January:

Alfie was happy to see me, look at that blur of a waggy tail!
A post walk selfie :)
Aww, how cute are these two?
A very wet walk in the park, I got soaked!
I finally finished my socks :)
And celebrated with dirty pudding :)
My local Starbucks still has Eggnog Latte so it would have been rude not to have one :)
I had a fun night at bingo with Sarah:
We woke up on Saturday morning with a flurry of snow, it didn't settle beyond this:
I cast on another pair of socks, I really love this wool :)
We went for afternoon tea at Frieda's for an early celebration of Paul's birthday which is on Tuesday.  Frieda made his day by putting a candle in one of the cakes :)
Pippy had lots of cuddles with her daddy :)
We had a cheeky bottle of wine :)
And enjoyed the sunshine at the beach, it was freezing though!
Another great week to look back on and now I'm ready to tackle the week ahead.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Sian said...

..and I hope it's a great week too!

I love the stripey socks

Sandra said...

A good week for sure and to see that saggy tail would make anyone happy. Glad you got to celebrate with Paul for an early birthday treat xx