Thursday 26 February 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket - Week Eight

I'm almost two months in to this year long project and I am still loving it!  Here are my colours for the last seven days:

Day 50 - Petrol, I had another weight gain and I still had toothache :(
Day 51 - Magenta, I had a busy day but it was the start of the weekend!
Day 52 - Silver, another busy day but it was lovely and sunny :)
Day 53 - Spice, I had a lazy, cosy day :)
Day 54 - Saffron, it was a lovely, sunny day and I was almost pain free :)
Day 55 - Cream, I had a nice day and saw an old school friend for the first time in 27 years!
Day 56 - Turquoise, another sunny day but this time it was warm too!
And here it is, the perfect size for a lap blanket at the moment but still plenty of growing to do:
It's raining here today so I wouldn't be surprised if today's square is grey :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Oh, it looks so good Jo. It's going to be huge come the end of the year.

Sian said...

Every time I see this pop up in my Reader I get excited to see what colours you have been using!

Lou said...

its looking so good! x

Barbara Eads said...

It is so exciting to see how quickly this is coming together. I love all the colors!

Becky said...

It's looking so good! I love reading your mood blanker post each week :)