Thursday 19 February 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket - Week Seven

This week has been horrible.  I've had a migraine and toothache and I just couldn't get in to my crochet.  I missed a day and was feeling so fed up but I still managed to add seven more squares to my blanket.  Here's what they represent:

Day 43 - Lipstick, I had a weight gain but I was still feeling good.
Day 44 - Lime, I had a migraine :(
Day 45 - Saffron, I had a lovely day by the seaside with Paul :)
Day 46 - Grey, I had toothache and didn't get any sleep :(
Day 47 - Raspberry, I had a really busy day at work, at least it took my mind off the toothache!
Day 48 - Turquoise, it was a lovely, sunny day :)
Day 49 - Aspen, I finally got to the dentist and felt a whole lot better once he given me some drugs :)
And here is the progress:
I am still loving this project and I'm hoping that this coming week brings more happy colours to my blanket.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

I don't know which is worse: toothache or migraine. They're both horrible. You've done very well to keep going :)

Sandra said...

Even in a bad week your blanket is still amazing. I really love the colours

Becky said...

The colours all look lovely together. I do hope you have a better week this week x