Sunday 1 March 2015

Five Favourites Finished

This month hasn't been a great month for crafting, I've had toothache and possibly neuralgia and I just couldn't get in to anything.  Following on from this post at the start of the month I did manage to get my five layouts done....by the skin of my teeth!

Here is the first photo of me and Maddie taken in 2015, I just had to include a photo strip of the outtake photos!
Me on my first walk of the year.  I thought the stamp was perfect because I do sometimes feel that people are looking down on me when I'm in my walking gear.......at least I'm moving my arse though!
I love this photo so much, the way that Alfie is snuggling in to Maddie just melts my heart :)
A birthday selfie had to be included in my album :)
I ended up including 3 other photos of Paul's birthday treat along with my favourite:
Now I've got the tough decision of choosing my five favourites from February to scrap this month :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

Skin of your teeth! ha! I think you've done brilliantly to get these lovely lovely pages all finished. I hope it's easier in March

Alison said...

Well done on getting them finished...I have three of mine done AND I've still to choose my five for February! Xx

Sandra said...

You're on such a roll with your scrapping, this favourite five is really working for you x