Monday 23 March 2015

Week Twelve

Week twelve certainly marched past, in more ways than one! Here are the highlights:

I had cuddles with my boy :)
And hugs with my girl :)
I cleaned the car....with baby wipes!
My sister helped model my crochet mood blanket :)
Dirty pudding :)
This was our view of the eclipse, totally cloud coverage!
I had dinner at bingo as a treat :)
And a nice little win :)
I watched my nephew Jack in his cup final.  A great match but his team lost 4-3 :(
Obviously the excitement of the game was all too much for his sister Alice :)
Another couple of wins at bingo :)
On Sunday I took part in the Marsden March, walking from the Marsden in Chelsea to the Marsden in Sutton!
All 14 miles of it with a great group of friends :)
And I made it to the finish!!!!
Still with that great group of friends who gave so much support to each other :)
And now it's Monday morning and my blistered feet are so grateful that I had the forethought to book today off work :)

I hope you had a great week
Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well done on that walk! A great achievement! Rest your blistered feet today - you deserve it :)

My not so simple life said...

Sounds like a great week! Hope your feet feel better soon.

Sian said...

14 miles? That's fantastic! Way to walk off a Krispy Kreme or what!

Have a great week Jo. maybe your winning bingo streak will continue

Abi said...

I'm very impressed on the walk! Looks like you had a good day for it too! I'm glad someone else just saw cloud for the eclipse. My Facebook feed was full of wonderful photos of it and I just saw the day get gloomier!