Monday 16 March 2015

Week Eleven

Another week has passed, here are the highlights:

I had a night out with the girls, no winnings though :(
The weather was lovely so I went for a lunchtime walk in the park with my girl :)
After nearly 10 years my hair straighteners broke so I had to invest in new one:
I saw this pretty girl :)
And spent lots of time with this pretty girl :)
This was needed!
And so was dirty pudding!
Red Nose Day :)
I spent the weekend at Paul's (we weren't as miserable as we look!)
And I had plenty of cuddles with Pippy :)
And then my back went :( I never have problems with my back but as I type this, sitting in my bed, I do wonder how I'm going to get up and get through the day :(

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

Aw Jo! I'm really sorry to read about your back. As if you haven't done enough pain lately. I hope you managed to get up and moving..

Wishing you well for the rest of the week

My not so simple life said...

hugs love, hope your back is better soon

Alison said...

hope that back has improved! xx