Sunday 22 April 2012

Final Challenges

I'm back with the final three challenges I completed for Shimelle's online crop.  I was hoping to do a few more but time ran away with me towards the end of the week!

Challenge 7 was to add a pocket to a page.  I found the photos and the memorabilia, which is pretty good for me, and came up with this:
Maddie outside the theatre after seeing her favourite show on her 16th birthday. Hopefully we'll go back in June for her 18th birthday.

Challenge 8 was to use a stamp and I had a set of stamps that had been lying about for ages:
I used one of the stamps to create my journalling blocks and the other was added to the washi tape at the top and bottom.

Challenge 9 was to pick an old challenge that you've been meaning to do and get it done.  I used this old starting point for my inspiration:
I love this picture of Maddie looking so cheeky!
And I managed to add lots of embellishments.

This weekend has been a good one.  It's was my niece's birthday yesterday and today has been all about scrapping.

I hope you've had a good weekend.
Jo xx

8 comments:

Alison said...

Your Maddie has great taste..WICKED is my fave too! Great LOs
Alison xx

Jo.C said...

These are all lovely - well done

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages and I really, really like the last one xxx

Sandra said...

Great layouts Jo. I particularly like the last one.

Sandra said...

Oh Jo these are fabulous. Goodness you've been busy

Lou said...

fantastic layouts Jo - I love the all the layers in the last one and placement of embellies...gorgeous x

Sian said...

Ooh, I do like a feast of pages to look at :) Wonderful stuff!

Lisa-Jane said...

These are all fab! My fave is Challenge 9 with the Starting Point. I have the same journalling stamp that you used on the other one.