Tuesday 3 April 2012

It's "Oh So British" But ...

... What about the weather here in the UK?!?!  One minute I was basking in the sun, even getting my cropped trousers out, the next I'm putting my fleecy jim jams on!  I got a sharp reminder this evening that it is only April here and not the middle of summer as I was led to believe last week!

Anyhoo, I only popped in to show you a layout!  Yes that's right, I have been doing a bit of scrapping :)  Now I love sketches, they are great when my mojo is on holiday, so it makes sense to join a sketch group.  Someone posts a sketch, we have a month to come up with a layout and then we have a couple of reveal days, where we show off our layouts, before the next sketch is posted.  Last month's sketch looked like this:
I loved it and embraced it and came up with this:
He's another thing I love and embrace :)  I got to use up lots of older stash that I decided I had to 'use or lose'.....yeah, right, as IF I'm going to get rid of stash!!!
This is one of my favourite photos of Alfie and the title is one of the songs I'm always singing to him.

I'm off to snuggle under a blankie with Maddie and watch some of our favourite programmes.  I hope everyone who has snow is staying safe.

Take care and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

12 comments:

Alison said...

Hope it's not TOO bad where you are Jo...love the LO..I've been using a lot of older stash recently too!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Jo

Lorna said...

I love your sketch and your layout. I love a sketch too - can anyone join?

Lisa-Jane said...

It feels good to use the older stuff up doesn't it?! Your layout looks great and its a wonderful title.

Sandra said...

I adore this and as I've seen this in the flesh, I can really agree he's a gorgeous boy x

Jane said...

I'm trying to use old stash too, love the layout x

Sian said...

I know, I'm back in my furry boots again today (any excuse, mind you!) Your page has a lovely Spring feel to it - very cheering!

Lisa said...

I know i've already said so but i love the lo and keep warm
xxx
Lisa

Sarah said...

Same here with the weather- last week we were on the beach, this week I'm back in boots and woolies!!
Great sketch and love your page!! x

Ginger said...

Oh I LOVE your layout! And he is dashing!

Lou said...

I wish the weather would make its mind up....very dull here at the moment. Fab page

Goesturbo said...

ADORE this LO!!! :) Thanks for sharing the sketch!