Saturday 13 February 2016

January's Five Favourites

It has taken me ages to find my five favourite photos from January, not because I had so many to choose from but because I didn't seem to take that many!  I have found five that I want to document though and here they are:

The first photo of my and Maddie in 2016, taken just after midnight:
A nice, sunny, springlike day in the park:
I had to include the only photo taken of me on my birthday!
Me and my sister Jemma after our Couch to 5K run, it makes me laugh because she keeps protesting that her head isn't really that big :)
My boy just resting his head on my leg, he's not really after the sandwich I'm eating :)
I need to start working on these as soon as possible because I'm on a mission over the next few weeks.  Some of us at the crop have set each other a challenge to get a certain amount of layouts done during Lent, I've been set 25 layouts.....wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and do let me know if you're joining in the five favourites challenge.
Jo xx

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

TWENTY FIVE!!! Wow...you better get scrapping! Glad you got at least one photo on your birthday & your dog has the exact look ours does as we're eating!!! Go get 'em Jo. Good luck with the scrapping:)

Becky said...

Good luck with the 25 layouts! Looking forward to seeing how you scarp these ones :)

Sandra said...

I feel I should have set you more lol

Sian said...

25? Steps back in admiration...